DroidAdmin on FireStick & DroidAdmin App on Fire TV: Hi folks, recently Amazon has removed DroidAdmin from its Amazon App Store. I will bring an alternative method that can make you install the DroidAdmin on Firestick, or Fire TV or Android TV. Don’t worry guys. I will show you, how can one install the DroidAdmin right now in a different method by step by step process.
To install DroidAdmin on your Firestick or Fire TV, first, you need to install the ‘Downloader’ app which allows you to install the DroidAdmin App easily. Later on, you will come to know ‘How to create code on the official DroidAdmin website.
Alternative App: Download UKMovNow App on Android, iOS(iPhone/iPad) & PC Devices.
DroidAdmin on FireStick & Fire tv: Features
What is DroidAdmin? and What are the uses of it?: It is an APK file, with this you can download every kind of file on your Firestick or Fire TV which are not available on Amazon App Store. With this, you can also install multiple apps in one go. Its name also has been changed to ‘FileLinked’. So don’t get confused with FileLinked where you come across it.
Install DroidAdmin on FireStik & DroidAdmin on Fire TV
These are the steps you need to follow for smooth installation of the FireLinked.
1) Confirm yourself whether you turned on “Apps from Unknown Sources”. If not, follow the below methods.
2) Go to ‘setting’ and select ‘device’.
3) Go to the ‘Developer Options’.
4) Enable both ‘ADB debugging’ and ‘Apps From Unknown Sources’.
After completion of the above procedure, go back to ‘home’ on your firestick.
- Enter ‘downloader’ in search and select it.
- Select the ‘downloader’ app from the shown list.
- Then you are asked to ‘download’ the app.
- Click on highlighted ‘download’ for downloading. It will be downloaded in a few seconds based on your internet connection speed.
- After that, a popup will automatically appear and choose ‘allow’ and then ‘ok’.
- After downloading the ‘downloader app’, select the ‘URL section’ and enter the following link there.
URL: ‘http://get.droidadmin.com ‘. Then select ‘go’.
- It will take some time for downloading.
- Then select ‘install’ option that appears on your screen.
- After the installation process, select the ‘Home’ by using your remote.
- Then scroll down apps which appear on the screen. Finally, you will find the DroidAdmin app.
- After selecting the App, you are asked for a code. This is the code you need to create on the official website. Here I am providing the link and procedure for creating the code. Click on the below link to go to the official site.
- After entering the official site, select ‘Create code’.
- Then click on ‘SignUp. If already you have the account then just “Login’.
- Otherwise enter the required details including your name, Email address, password, and captcha.
- Then click on ‘Register’.
- Once you complete the signup procedure, open your account.
- Click on ‘Create new configuration’ button and give the desired name to the configuration.
- Click on ‘save’.
- To get started, you need to create at least one file. So click ‘Create Files’ button.
- Next, you will be asked to provide the following details. Name of the file, Download URL, Logo URL(select by your own choice).
- Click ‘save’.
- After all, you will be asked to ‘enter a valid DroidAdmin code’.
- Then enter the code. The code can be your choice.
- After creating the code, you need to enter that code on your ‘Firestick or Fire TV’.
Latest Flash Update: Glass Movies Apk Download for Unlimited Movies on Android & iOS Devices.
DroidAdmin on Fire TV & DroidAdmin on FireStick: Conclusion
After the installation is done, by just entering the specific code that you created on the DroidAdmin site, you can download the apps that are attached to the file that you created in DroidAdmin site. Another advantage is that you can create your own code for favorite apps. This is the best app for one who wants to download many apps at a time.
Thanks. Let us know if you have any doubts.